I know that not all of you live in the Twin Cities area and you can’t all make it to our book event here, so I am going to have an online party as well and I am going to give away a copy of the book as a door prize. (That’s my way of saying thank you to all of you out there in my online community too.)
To enter yourself for my doorprize drawing, you just have to give me a shout out and I will put your name in the hat. It’s that simple. Between now and October 16…
- make a comment on this post
- hop over to my Facebook page and say hi
- tweet me something @beckarahn
- send me a hello message through my Spoonflower shop
- sign yourself up for my e-newsletter (there’s a form right over in the sidebar)
Any of those things will put your name in for the drawing. If you already have a copy of the book or have seen it, I would love to hear what you like best. (I love the Pen tutorial on page 203.)
The fine print.
- If you already have a copy of the book (YAY!) and you win, I will send your prize as a gift to a friend. You tell me where it should go.
- Make sure I can get in touch with you. ie. If you leave a comment without your email address entered in the comment form, I won’t be able to track you down.
- Any comments, tweets, posts etc I receive before 11 pm (CDT) on October 16 will count.