Since I switched over to blogger to power this blog back a couple of months ago, I have noticed that nobody ever comments anymore. I know you are reading because I talk to some of you, but I was just curious…
I am participating in a knitters coffee swap and I have a few questions to answer. Here are the questions:
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Anything, I like both at different times.
3. Regular or flavored? No fruity flavors, but nutty ones are good.
4. How do you drink your coffee? No sugar, lots of milk. I like lattes or cafe au lait best.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Hmmm..
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? A bit fussy. Has to be fresh.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Nothing super sweet. Shortbread, dark chocolate, biscotti. I prefer simple treats to those covered with frosting.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I like a good medium or slightly dark roast.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Malabrigo is my favorite ever. Otherwise I love merino, anything tweed and unusual fibers like bamboo, soy silk etc. I like something slightly variegated or with flecks of another color more than solid colors.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Mohair, novelty fluffy or furry stuff. I love it for other things just not for knitting with.
11. What’s on your needles? A ribbed hat in Freedom Spirit yarn, a lace scarf in Malabrigo lace weight.
12. Favorite colors? Rich colors. I like anything watery or earthy – blue, green purple, brown, orange. I hate pastels.
13. Allergies? nope
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest? I don’t like scented things like candles. That’s it.