Here is our second round of project requests for the Spoonflower Book. Some of these are seriously easy, so if you have been hesitating, please send in your submissions. We would love to be overwhelmed with amazing projects!
We couldn’t write the book without our community, and so we’ve asked for your help! We’ve already made one call for submissions, and the due date is soon: this Monday, August 12th! You can find more details about those projects and submit using these forms:
- Follow our instructions to create a specific bird-design project for submission.
- Contribute a finished fabric project.
- Contribute a project that uses just a Spoonflower swatch.
- Complete a brief interview form about your personal color choices.
And now we’re opening up our second call. We’re looking for four more kinds of projects that demonstrate the creative uses and diversity of design on Spoonflower. Here are the new projects we’re asking for you to contribute:
- Submit a cut & sew design.
- Submit a design and project based on a photograph.
- Submit a design using a piece of artwork made ‘the old fashioned way.’
- Submit a design using typography.
Submissions for the second call are due September 4, 2013.