- Classes are offered using the CourseCraft platform. To access the classes, you just have to set up a free account with them and that happens when you enroll.
- You can sign in to your account and have access to all of the class materials any time so you can do the class at your own pace and come back to it whenever you want to continue or review something.
- The lessons work great on computers, laptops or iPad/tablet. (Depending on the class topic, you may need to use a computer to follow along with some of the hands-on projects. A tablet won’t quite work for everything.)
- You don’t need any special software to watch the video or participate in class. It all works in your regular web browser.
- Also, please note that there are no affiliate links on this website or in any of my classes. I do not get commissions, discounts, kickbacks, or any special consideration for any of the apps, websites, services, products or books that I discuss, teach about, link to or recommend in classes.
Class format and what to expect
My classes are like an interactive book. Each class includes several video lessons, but it’s not like a craft TV show that you just sit back and watch. There will be articles, checklists, downloads, quizzes and step-by-step instructions to read. Because I teach a lot of computer or technical topics, I will be showing lots of screen capture, so you can see videos of my screen as I am working and you can follow along. Many classes will have downloadable files: handouts, cheat sheets, or files that are set up so you can do the projects with me. Every lesson has a place for you to leave a comment that all students can see and I will ask you questions during class that you can respond to. I read and respond to every question or comment you post.